Telluride School District is seeking an Athletic Director to build upon the strong program that has been developed over the last 10 years in Telluride. Ability to collaborate with our coaches on developing leadership skills, a sense of pride and unity and teamwork, and a positive mental attitude based on a growth mindset among our student athletes. A desire to be the best we can be and help students learn the discipline of sportsmanship and how it can apply to every aspect of their life. In addition to being an outstanding role model for our students and coaches, the ideal candidate will:
- have a working knowledge of the rules and regulations as they pertain to CHSAA or be willing to learn;
- be articulate and capable of clear communication between TSD coachingstaff, San Juan Basin League members, CHSAA, and District Administration and parents;
- have demonstrated organizational skills as it pertains to juggling multiple game schedules, practice schedules and transportation and lodging needs;
- demonstrate technological prowess with computers, webpage updating, MS office suite including excel, word, and other web based products used in the district for accounting and tracking purposes;
- be able and willing to travel to away games as needed and be available on weekends as needed for meets both at home and away.
- have a vision for what role athletics can play in the life of our students.
Position will be for the remainder of this school year with possibilities for renewal. Teaching license not required but preferred. Interested candidates should submit a resume and letter of interest to Kyle Schumacher at email@example.com. Salary locally commiserate with experience and expertise. All questions should be directed to Dr. Schumacher at the email listed above or by calling 970-369-1213.
Application accepted until position is filled.
Telluride Early Childhood Center Preschool Director:
The Telluride School District is seeking a Preschool Director for our progressive preschool. We are looking for a Director certified teacher who will direct a small hard-working, passionate team along with our new and growing bilingual program.
Ideal applicants will:
*Have a current Colorado Director Certification
*Be able to facilitate the growth of young children through developmentally appropriate practice and have an understanding of child development
*Demonstrate an interest and ability to have respectful relationships with children, parents, teachers and staff
*Be able to create a caring and positive environment for children
*Minimum of Conversational Spanish is required
Closing date: open until filled
Please click here for a TECC Director job description. Please click here for a TECC Director application.
Seeking to hire phenomenal Varsity and JV Boys' Basketball Coaches, along with Middle School Boys' Basketball Coach.
For information please contact Chad Terry at firstname.lastname@example.org or 369-5661. For an application please click here Coaching Application or contact Nancy deCastro at email@example.com
We are looking for motivated individuals to join our academic team. For information please contact Nancy deCastro at firstname.lastname@example.org.